1. Presentation of the site: In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users and visitors of the site: www.breizh-trotter.com the following information:
Owner's status: company Prefix: Auto-entrepreneur Company Name: Breizh-trotter Address : 49A rue des chasseurs 56270 Ploemeur Phone : 0665610735 SIRET : 84999612900011 R.C.S. : 2367 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Creator of the site is: Christophe Kermarrec The person in charge of the publication is: Christophe Kermarrec Contact the person in charge of the publication: email@example.com The person responsible for the publication is a natural person The Webmaster is: christophe kermarrecContact him Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org The host of the site is: AWS https://aws.amazon.com/fr/ P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226
2. Description of the services provided: The purpose of the www.breizh-trotter.com website is to provide information on all of the company's activities. The owner of the site strives to provide on the site www.breizh-trotter.com information as accurate as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by third party partners who provide this information. All the information offered on the site www.breizh-trotter.com are given as an indication, are not exhaustive, and are likely to evolve. They are given subject to changes that have been made since they were put online.
3. Intellectual property and counterfeits:
The owner of the site is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software ...Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written authorization to the email: email@example.com. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of these elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
4. Hypertext links and cookies: The site www.breizh-trotter.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information ...) Set up with the permission of the site owner. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited and therefore declines any responsibility for this fact as to the possible risks of illegal content. The user is informed that during his visits to the site www.breizh-trotter.com,one or more cookies are likely to be installed automatically on his computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The configuration of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse in the manner described at the following address: www.cnil.fr Refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services. The user can, however, configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. In Netscape: Edit / Preferences tab. Click Advanced and choose Disable Cookies. Validate on Ok.
5. Protection of property and persons - management of personal data: User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site: www.breizh-trotter.com In France, personal data is protected by Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
On the site www.breizh-trotter.com, the owner of the site collects personal information about the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site www.breizh-trotter.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.breizh-trotter.com the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to personal data concerning him. To exercise this right, send your request to www.breizh-trotter.com by email: email from the webmaster or by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site www.breizh-trotter.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of the site www.breizh-trotter.com to the owner of the site and his rights would allow the transmission of said information to the potential purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data vis-à-vis the user of the site www.breizh-trotter.com.
The website www.breizh-trotter.com is GDPR compliant see our GDPR policy https://breizh-trotter.com/content/6-privacy-policy.
Databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.